Instructions for Placement & Use
Skin preparation is important for good data. Please follow the instructions and diagrams to the right for best results:
- Determine location to place device according to the diagram.
- Shave area if needed. The skin must be as clean and smooth as possible.
- Rub skin with alcohol wipe for 20-30 seconds.
- Before peeling adhesive backings, securely snap the 4 electrodes to the device.
- Peel off and discard adhesive backings.
- Carefully place device on prepared, lotion-free, and dry skin to the location shown on the diagram.
- Press electrodes onto skin and rub each one for 10 seconds.
- When replacing, place new electrodes slightly left or right of previous position to let skin “rest”
- Avoid skin folds, creases, joints, or areas of skin movement.
Charging your device:
The charge-port on the RX-1 mini must be dry before connecting the charger. Make sure the device is dry by shaking any water out of the connector and allowing it to dry before connecting the charger.